WELCOME TO SHEIKH ZAYED CHILDREN WELFARE WEBSITE
SCHOOL MOTTO: To better our best.
Sheikh Zayed Children Welfare Centre thereafter referred as the Centre, non-Governmental, non-political, non profit community service that strives to provide assistance to the less privileged orphan children within our community at a cost that is realistic and sustainable.
To be a centre of Academic Excellence.
The Centre will aim to care for children who can be moulded into productive / useful members of the community who would otherwise due to lack of financial / parental assistance be unable to realize their potential.
In our quest to care for the orphans, our core values are guided by the following objectives.
1. To provide shelter and clothing for under privileged orphan children of both sexes who will at the time of admission be between 3 to 5 years old.
1. To cater for the children's health needs and provide adequate and balanced diet during the period they are at the Centre.
2. To provide a model Centre of excellence at Nursery, Primary and Madrassa education level.
4. To mould the children into respectable, useful and productive members of the society.
5. To equip the children with skills that will enable them to be self-reliant.
6. To offer tuition fees to the orphans who have qualified for secondary school and university education.
3. To create for the children of the Centre an ideal environment that will help them develop physically, mentally, socially and morally.
4. To inculcate proper attitudes through guidance and counseling.
5. To provide to the children alternative mothers who would demonstrate love, affection and care.